ADY 8.33% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

brsbane company orocobre next door to ady, page-11

1. 1,059 Posts.
    Ady has had months to find the 10 million correct?
    You then must ask why , did management sit on their fat asses and when Sep arrived go " oh shi- we owe someone some money don't we , lets go to cash converters and see what we can flog.

Global circumstances have clearly made complete fools of management due to their lack of planning and it's come home to roost in a big way.
    If they cant stitch up a deal which is looking more likely what hope have they got? None

Do people think that ore or gxy have that sort of money sitting around? Come on wake up guys they are explorers who are along way from making Lithium and turning a profit just like ady/rll.

All we can do is sit back and wait for 1 of 3 announcements to greet us sometime in the near future then decide if you want to hold , buy or sell.

If your sitting in a 747 at 30000 ft and the wings fall off and you heading towards the ground at speeds of 1500kph what are you thinking , man i hope theres a big soft pillow down there or should I say my last prayers.

Its not over yet , but come on you are really clutching at straws here and if I were you i'd be looking for my next investment just in case.
    Like others I have done an absolute packet on ady and have read thousands of posts maybe even tens of thousands and you know what? Money comes and goes but you can't get back time wasted no matter how good you think you are.

Good luck to those who beleive goods things maybe ahead
    I wish you well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11.94K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 400000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.