SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

brskovo mine, page-7

1. 251 Posts.
    Hi Wildaro: It is short notice:

MOJKOVAC - Australian company - a collector "Sultan Corporation Limited (SCL) from Perth for two months working on preparing the ground for the arrival of former Mojkovac lead and zinc mine Brskovo, confirmed Wins General Manager of the branch SCL's" North Mininig "Milijanka Maras.

She said that in the extra work and checking iztra?iva?kih ore, the first drilling on the field and take samples for analysis will be done probably in April or May.

- During the digital processing of existing data on the mine, in JORKY program. It is this analysis should enable us to better and more specific introduction to the situation, related to what is known about the ore body to Brcko in April or May, conducted the first exploration drilling on the field - said Maras.

The Government of Montenegro has signed, 10 December last year, with the SCL problem ie "North mining concession contract that gives the company the right, with the highest environmental standards, is the exploitation of ore deposits in mines mojkova?kog Bjelasica in petnastogodi?njem period.

The company SCL earlier said they would further research and a comprehensive job of making the feasibility study, which should answer the question is if one pays to open a mine, take two - three years and cost from 3.5 to four million U.S. dollars.

Investment to $ 50 million

If feasibility studies show that it pays to re-open the mine Brskovo, one of four members of the Board of Directors of SCL, Milos Bo?njakovi? earlier announced that the company in the 15-year projected operation of the mine, to invest from 35 to 50 million U.S. dollars. He also said that the new opening would be accompanied by a new tailing, or to the environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.