BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

brt

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Gday Rodhuss, BigRed and other BRT followers

Rodhuss – you have been in since the start. Well done.

As for Alex – yep he has done a pretty good job with the toy development side, and will probably head the BRD company if/when that gets off the ground. He and his team have done really well to attract Larry and Bob and Rand and Keith.
    I wonder what all these guys are doing anyway?

What I don’t get is why the directors don’t buy shares on market.
    They havent bought a single share on market.

I know they own stock, and that’s fine, but surely if they are believers then they should buy stock. I mean Larry/Bob/Keith, these guys have held senior positions and have earned a lot of money. Buying $50k or so each would not only get the share price back to 15c (which is where we paid for the MFC business), but would send a HUGE vote of confidence to the market place.
    Furthermore, it would get BRT on peoples radars, as lots of people follow director transactions, and use it as one of their criteria for investing in a company

I mean if the directors and management (including Alex, Charles and Graham) arent putting money into the company, are we surprised that new shareholders arent?

(I don’t buy the excuse about price sensitive info… they cant be sitting on price sensitive info for the last 12 months).

As for newsletters. Completely agree about not outlining to competitors what BRT are doing. But the big boys in the US do a press release when they release a major product. I don’t see why BRT don’t do the same thing. I mean the MFC launched an Executive mallow shooter. There is also that Mazooka that was posted here a few days ago. How hard is it to put out an announcement outlining these two products and stating that a sales push into the mass retailers will commence.
    Its not hard. And would give the shareholders (both current and prospective) a sense that the company is moving forward.

Rodhuss BigRed or anyone that speaks to the company, feel free to pass these ideas on.

Cheers
    Livas1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.