BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

BRTV STAFF CHASING WAGES!!

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    GOOD MORNING/ EVENING,

I received this early today from the Chief Operations Officer Geoff Thurston, who ironically has a sister called Sonia who is apparently Richard Evans/Evertz girlfriend.

I have inside information regarding this whole sham and when i and several other colleagues go live with what we know, it will be a game changer!

There are also a few lies within this message we were all sent as Geoff says he will only know when the new administrator is appointed. How is it then as a member of staff I already know who the new administrator is before he does and his sister is on the board and is in bed with Richard?!!!!
    Geoff said that the boards top priority is paying the uk but why is the U.K. ‘top’ priority??

lies lies lies

Here is the message we received

Hi guys

I am not sure whether you have heard through the grapevine but as of this morning BRTV has gone into administration globally. This means that ALL offices in the UK, US and Australia have closed and all staff have been “let go”.

What this means for us in the UK, is that the outstanding invoices we all have will now be passed over to the administrators, once these have been appointed.

I have spoken to the board today and they have assured me that their top priority is to honour the UK teams invoices and are working towards this with the powers that be.

I am sorry that I do not have any more information to give you but as soon as I have any information, I will obviously let you guys know.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you need any information, I will try and assist.

Thanks guys
    G

Myself and several colleagues are looking at going to the press with our story and information about what we know regarding the inner workings of this shady organisation, if anybody can point me in the right direction of who to contact in Australia in regards to a media outlet hearing our story please let me know.

I feel sorry for everybody invested it this, i am not struggling financially because of unpaid wages and nobody wants to step up and do the right thing. Well, i have had enough of seeing people ripped off and scammed of their money so I want to make sure what i have to say is heard loud and clear!!!!!
    Peace and Love

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.