BRU 0.00% 8.2¢ buru energy limited

BRU 2016

1. 26,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4582
    BRU is breaking out of a LT DT this week, so I thought it a good moment to gather together relevant price moving events for the year ahead. Perhaps Bhutos or others could help me with an estimate of how many days/weeks away each is, or which month you expect it to occur, whatever is easier:

- FW: Flow Test to determine oil column height and well productivity. (This week?)
    - FW: seperate Production Test (or is the above the same thing, I'm still not sure?)
    - Other Loose Ends from last drilling season, eg North... anything else?

- Laurel: Recommence Flow Testing
    - Laurel: Independent Reserves Estimate (which is first, chicken or egg?)
    - Laurel: Assuming it flows, Farm-In open for bids when and signed contract with lucky highest bidder agreed when?

Production: Recommence Ungani wells currently shut-in and decision on new transport arrangements
    Production: FW (tie into existing facilities, start up immediately or does that take a bit longer?)

Exploration: Announcement of 2016 Activity expected when and starting when until when? Estimated CAPEX? Any particular requests eg drill the bejesus out of it while you can still pick up a rig with your shop-a-docket when you fill up at the servo. And go back to Victory and get it tested, I know it's huge and it will flow if only they stick the hole in the sweet spot...

Anything Else I forgot?

Appreciate all input. I will cut out and stick on a fridge magnet together with analyst's current best estimates of POO, $50 by mid-year, $70 by end of year.

And before any of that... 24c goes and the breakout is confirmed...
    Last edited by CEOChair: 23/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.