BRU 2.11% 9.7¢ buru energy limited

Hahaa... well, one thing is for sure, Stevo needs and deserves a...

1. 7,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3257
    Hahaa... well, one thing is for sure, Stevo needs and deserves a sense of humour like ours (well mine perhaps to a lesser extent because I'm sure mine is a reflection of my sometimes wobbly shape)! He makes us feel like "piss ants" doesn't he?

I also don't know why Stevo has turned on me and developed a liking to voicing his hatred for of all things EV or clean and green on a particular graphite forum (apart from the obvious). But ICE and EV are going to co-exist for a long time yet just as the oil industry is going to co-exist with the decarbonisation of the planet for at least a decade or more - just as I see HAS embracing. An interesting company I have to say - a plethora of what look like great projects on the go. sneaky.png

I don't know what Stevo's underlying problem is (or what hsi real persona is) and one post of his appears to have a cryptic clue intent for me except I'm not sure of its intended meaning. I have always had high respect for Stevo (reminds me of the big cat, Dugsab), despite not always seeing eye to eye and not always receiving mutual respect. I guess his MO is "gotta to be cruel to be kind" but that doesn't work for me. I like straight shooters but with the unambiguous truth which I know I can't expect or trust in this place. My financial shape is akin to slighlty better than my previous best attained in May 2018, so like Stevo, have come a long way from where I plummeted to (financially and mentally). I guess I should stop singing "Sugar Man" and heed the crazy words of Gnarls and be grateful for having come full circle. Plenty of time ahead to have fun. Pity not be to be able to get the truth from the Mr Ed's mouth (as stinky it as may be).

Cheers CEO - enjoy your revolving sigs - most entertaining (despite messing with me on other levels as I know you know right?)!
    cool.png tongue.png rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $65.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $1.974K 20.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77261 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 172315 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.