BRU 4.00% 12.0¢ buru energy limited

BRU Conventional Gas Farm-in potential

1. 26,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4507
    Sorry, I know I posted this earlier, but probably on the wrong thread, which has now gone stale anyway and I think it's worthy of it's own thread. I've always focused on BRU's oil exploration and production as the immediate cash generators, due to the WA political situation, but it now appears to me that BRU have significant conventional gas assets that can be exploited right now and are never going to be subject to political whims - in fact, they are so big, they have the potential not only to dwarf BRU's oil potential, they could bail WA out of their self-inflicted mess and could even attract the incentives and other assistance at state level... all of which makes them very attractive to prospective suitors...

So, BRU have two potential Conventional gas farm-outs they are currently spruiking, in addition to all those luvly high impact oil targets totaling 142m bbbls.
    They have Butler, which I have not previously paid much attention to, with Best estimate 1.5TCF conventional, up in Northern gas province up Derby way...
    In Western gas province, they have Yulleroo-3 conventional - can't see estimates for that as a standalone, but previous assessment was 6.56TCF for greater Yulleroo (ie including uncon) with "The Company has commissioned RISC Advisory to provide an update of their 2011 review of the resources of the Yulleroo Gasfield. A review of possible ways forward for the appraisal of this resource is being undertaken " so would expect specific Conventional estimates as a result of this.

Anyone care to suggest what kind of $ numbers we would be talking about if a major (ie offshore player, as Eric mentioned) farmed in early next year?
    Last edited by CEOChair: 19/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15K 124.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104601 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 303525 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 90740
Last updated 12.56pm 19/04/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.