BRU 2.08% 9.4¢ buru energy limited

hOOts, there have been other factors... i.e huge surge in the...

1. 11,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6067
    hOOts, there have been other factors... i.e huge surge in the oil price a couple of years back. Markets were cocky and valuations were, lets say stretched across the board as the 'mining boom' would never end. Since BRUs initial oil discovery, its been bogged down in negotiations with NT holders (but... that is partly their fault, they should have sowed up such details before Price point collapsed).

Though of course, management have made some serious blunders in the board room and on the ground.

I will agree is damn frustrating to see the share price so low, but... BRU will eventually develop its assets (although who actually owns them at that time is up for debate). The Chinese are circling to say the least.

I will admit I am really purplexed as to why the likes of BPT have not bought out BRU, even just for its conventional assets. They could easily sell of BRUs tight gas to the Chinese or, Twiggy for double the price of the current market cap, and then explore like crazy.

My thoughts in regards to BRU funding position.... it has enough cash to last it out until the start of 2018.

Good luck to all holders, I thought I was a patient person before I invested in BRU... now I know I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $63.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.1¢ $27.15K 291.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 119155 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 25452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ 16148
Last updated 15.26pm 28/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.