NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

bru vs nse geology, page-3

1. 1,281 Posts.
    Before I get moderated and suspended again for some well educated, succinct reason, I would just like to thank you Anatol for your unruffled, thorough, and self respecting contributions to this thread. You are a good fella/sheila and I like your realistic, scientific, economic, engineering-based deductions. It's been refreshing to have a 'heart' with integrity and someone who invests on merit and fundamentals. I too enjoy supporting a company I believe in and walking beside them through the stages. I do not set stops, and if I lose all my money so be it, but I research and I enjoy the journey and I am not compelled to ramp, as I believe you are not. Very, very refreshing and shows good personal qualities and integrity. Again, thanks for your contributions, level head, grey matter and research, but most of all your no fuss, get to the point, non sinister attitude. I'm almost positive NSE and many others in the region have a very, very bright future, and if they don't, well....so many others will be in a whole lot of pain so much more intense than us. Realistically, with population growth and Aussie energy demand and blah blah, failure just doesn't seem an option. Even if there was a massive tsunami, the US fiscal cliff or another (worse) global financial crisis, or whatever, humans persist and if it's there we will need it. We are resilient and resourceful. If there was ever a more appropriate time to use the term 'no brainer', I think this, and the surrounding explorers, is it. Peace. Vossie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.