SRX 0.00% 17.8¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

bruce gray gone?, page-13

1. 8,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Interesting.

A) he is an oldie and has no real need for the $ (in these amounts) for personal expenditure. Is is wealthy (by my standards) anyway.
    B) he has Gray Surgical - a moderately successful business (mainly in Europe) that has been running for some years.
    C) as posted re the Forex rates, SRX is in line to have profits in excess of $30 for Y14 - IMO.

My best guesses are A) just over the combat with the SRX board and wants to walk away from the stress, B) he knows something we don't :-), and C) he is going to invest in another business in Europe.

I have to believe that C is the answer. I dismiss A as I think he likes the cut and trust of a good fight. I also dismiss B as I'm not sure he is close enough to the day to day operations any longer, and in any event it would be privileged information trading, possibly.

If I were in his position I'd have moved OS for a year of so and domicile myself in a jurisdiction with no CGT. A $30m+ extra in the back pocket. Thus I have to believe he needs the $ for another enterprise and time is of the essence.

It does remove an overhang on SRX shares and assuming my guess is on the money then it is a good thing.

I'd expect the market makers to attempt to drive the SP down for a day or so to test the strength. If it holds then we should be good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 17.5¢ $11.31K 64.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8070204 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1631639 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.