NTM 0.00% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

bruce morrin, page-2

1. 7,295 Posts.

Happy Easter Northwarm,interesting subject, Bruce is a Gentleman for people to speak to, and I'm sure during this Year he may well 'pull a Rabbit out of the Hat',here.
    La Jolla, much as most Shareholders here detest their actitities in RCP thus far, could end up 'Bankrollers'for RCP, based on item 2.4 of Notice of meeting and Explanatory Statement 5th Feb. 2010.
    The Third Quarter Activities Report due at the end of this forthcomoing week will probably say nothing much because after all, it is as with all A.S.X. listed Companies, just a Summary of the previous Quarter's Activities, however we should soon see something more Substantial re a Drilling program for 2011 and it is woth noting a previous report here before poor Gino was 'booted out', that RCP had a 'glowing' Announcement regarding an Aerial survey of Copperado Lease.
    I'm off now to research that Aerial survey again and that recent attempt to drill at CG2 before the weather closed in.
    Many A.S.X. listed Companies seem to be floating around in the gutter before they come good and here are some examples to research :- PDN,RRL,VPE which have looked 'broke and busted' before coming good.

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this posting.

Happy Easter,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.158K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5581001 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2049250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.