NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

bruce morrin, page-5

1. 589 Posts.
    Moly,

mate you must be kidding me. you want to hang your hat on an announcement from nearly three years ago? This is 2011 my friend not 2008.

Lets put it in perspective. Bruce apparently has the experience in the field for projects like this....correct? Then why did they embark on a drilling program three weeks before the wet last year when they had the whole year idle? This for me is sheer incompetence .

Further to that Bruce is one of the old school who think they are back in the 80's who like to talk about doing this and doing that but not having a clear and distinct plan that is communicated to the market with clear objectives and timeline.....that is adhered to.

Case in Point (although its coal) look at NCR and the managerial reporting and acumen employed there. Bruce should have been boxed up when Kiernan left.

In addition he will try and act all professional on the phone but when he is asked the hard question he clams up and also does not return emails.

Bruce is a non - performing executive of this company and although his name is on the bottom of some announcements he does not field queries.....Nigel Goodall does.

Bruce should go.

NW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.