Jimbo, I have much more respect for women to use them as mere...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    Jimbo, I have much more respect for women to use them as mere sex objects. As for you being one cackling while we were cacking, funny, I can't remember anyone laughing at the time. Just some very stupid men whose necks were glistening in the sun, standing around yelling "bloody commies, send them all to the front, send the baxxxards to the front!" They did, to my co-student (I was just a little too old at the time) I'll put him on one day and he can tell you all about how he pukes his now half-stomach out on every ANZAC day, or whenever he sees that bloated
    fxrtface or that of our current little boy at the helm. What a useless war that was -dragged into it by an bottom-licker of English bottoms. We both puke at the utterance "I saw her but passing by..." Jesus!
    And another thing that makes me, in particular, puke now is when I remember John Howard in one of Geoffrey Robertson's "Hypotheticals."
    Johnny was asked what his response would be if he was a general in a war waged by the Yanks and suddenly an order came (from the US hierarchy) that the area in which the Aussie soldiers are located will be carpet bombed by the Us bombers but he (Johnny) mustn't tell his soldiers. What would Johnny do? Johnny shuffled his behind on his seat for a while but then he mumbled something like, "regrettably, I'd follow orders!" Geoffrey showed surprise."But you'd be sending a platoon of your own soldiers to their death!" Johnny just shuffled his bum a bit more. I wish Geoffrey had asked him what he'd do if his (Johnny's son) was among the soldiers!
    These are the mad bastards for whom we send generations of our best blood. So they can swell their chests during the comemoration (of the death of these youth) and give each other a pat on the back for "a job well done!"

Ardently in love with Peace, mate!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.