Believe me i am no expert. I live in the city. I have never...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Believe me i am no expert. I live in the city. I have never ridden a horse. But i'm very stirred up regarding the threatened cull of the brumbies.
    Before members jump and say that they are feral and dont belong there, please hold your breath for just a while and read about their history not just during the wars but beyond into the Aussie culture, black and white. Today, in cold and rain and in treacherous conditions there is a group of men on horseback in our National Park rounding up as many of these creatures as they can to take them to safety on private property. This is a heroic/epic endeavour in anyones book and the Media silence about it is deafening. I get confused by the share number of brumby support groups out there, but urge any of you to have a look on fb at brumbylivesmatter you will see many passionate posts and perfectly reasoned arguments regarding these horses special place in the psyche of Australia. The hypocracy and misinformation from those who support the cull is monumental. No one is advocating for No mananagement of the wild horse population. Supporters just want humane solutions which are many. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2176/2176989-76c65b7fd5bf67ff1d2136ccf93bb634.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.