FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Why do you give this dill any creedence whatsoever???good chance...

1. 348 Posts.
    Why do you give this dill any creedence whatsoever???good chance of a big announcement,set to explode,dribble,dribble,dribble...lets have a go at the next significant anns.ill go for frances furness..2nd phase drilling about to begin..All the big anns where done in about 2 weeks,put it this way if this was the Melbourne cup then BRUMBY(trained by bart cummings shooting for his 12th melbourne cup)has just been loaded into the gates,starter moves to his stand,their off in the cup.look for brumby to do a KIWI in 1983 with a young Jim Cassidy up, last into the straight the pumper weaves his way through the field,with brillant timing at the clock tower,kiwi still about 8th with less than 200m left to go he absolutely jumps out of the ground in the last 120m,in fact he has a length to spare at the post,the greatest cup ride ive seen in nearly 40 years,i had a very large bet that year so i know the value of patience,ive won more $$$ since on other winners like kensei 1987, 16/1,empire rose 1988 7/2 ef,kingston rule 1990,7/1,lets elope 7/2f,saintly 1996 5/1,
    last 3 all trained by bart cummings,& thats the analogy with BRUMBY its being trained to the minute to peak on the first tuesday in november like a 2 miler does,months of preparation has been poured in for a (2 mile) 3200m race not a 1200m sprint,this BRUMBYS a stayer trendsetters so all this talk of set to fly is way way premature,sit back & let BRUMBY stroll out of the gates,last past the post 1st time just smoking his pipe,like all good stayers do they stride easily off the bit getting into a rhythm,look for the the last 200m(after xmas2009-jan.2010)thats the time when memories of kiwi with BRUMBY will start to happen,in the mean time we should just wait let the management team do their work,as ive said previously BRUMBYS team look to be very astute in particular in the corporate area,anyone can dig stuff out of the ground but its the ability to put deals together via connections that stand out the smart operators from the also rans.patience brumbyites..LT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.