FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Great stuff mate yeah with all the ramp dribble ive been trying...

1. 348 Posts.
    Great stuff mate yeah with all the ramp dribble ive been trying to get these dills heads out of the clouds.when you sit down & really examine in detail the way BRUMBY has been slowly put together the pieces, like i have tried to show this with hopefully clever,reasoned,information that is to be looked at from a long termers view,once you see BRUMBYS future from that perspective of the entire big picture scenario as opposed to "set to fly,explode blah,blah"...the bigger picture unfolds right in front you of you.for example look at the manganese project 10 kms from an operating mine,most people would think oh yeah manganese tenement big deal,but you need it to make steel. So i was alerting all to the brumby team being more than just your average bear,what you have is a very astute team capable of bringing the jigsaw together, in time, but the cream is the synergies with multi commodities that are essential for the production of steel re:no manganese no steel,that project is no fluke as BRUMBY have area at woodie woodie the 2nd manganese mine in australia operated by CSM,so of the only 2 manganese mines in australia(csm&omh)brumby has tenements nearby in both.Clever thinking for the future of the iron ore tenements out of pardoo east,telyagel & yule all on the coast...As i pointed out for the future of possible chinese steel makers wanting a one stop shop of steel making products here you have BRUMBY setting itself up with the 2 elements needed for steel production intergrated vertically, which will surely be most appealing to those steel makers looking to get it all in 1 go(dont they all?)very clever thinking to stand out you product from the multitude of others who just sell you the fe,The appointment of Anthony Ho looks to also be a masterstroke for the future in regards to the possibility of the chinese steel mills wanting BRUMBYS iron ore & manganese down the track(look out what have i started here???)Anthony Ho has a lot of business experience through his gigs at capitol health(caj) & piquant blue(pqb)very smart appointment that by brumby it sets brumbys future up for the long term,

on the racing front old mate,look for bart cummings to unearth a real good 3 year old colt for the ajc derby this autumn & to possibly finally give him his 12th melb.cup,what a record ay!& he has also quinelled it 5 times,so 17 times hes beat the field home,gee i won some coin on lets elope i went all up 7 times before she broke down in sydney this was 1991,all cash betting,7/1 turnbull,8/1 caulfield cup 48.5 kg(by a nose in the last stride too..ssshhh..40 large to 360 larger)then i couldnt believe my eyes 7/1 in the mckinnon cbw-crash bang-wallop(all on course cash betting) home she comes all the nits backing super impose,LE had nice weight re:wfa for a caul.cup winner thats how i got 7/1(had to pay a security guard $2,000 to get me to my car,thx mate.)i brought a cricket bag with me & why he got $2,000 was: dead set i couldnt zip the bag up!!!.onto the cup LE 7/2 favourite "the 1st & only biggest living certainty ever in a melb.cup,LE bolts in shane dye on stable mate shivas revenge protests(quinella was ok too)my heart was in my mouth.dismissed,she backed up in the autumn to win the orr 1st up 1400m,st george 1800m the, aussie cup at 3/1 plus a lazy 4/6 in the match race with BLU better loosen up who had been trained by JBC as a 3 yr old to run 2nd in the canterbury guineas..(some good uns have run 2nd in that race)I started with $5,000 went 7 wins in a row but i didnt go all up everytime after the caulfield cup i only put up my profits,5 into 40 x 8 $320,000 got me started,then 160,240, all up over the period from october 1991 to the aussie cup (on this weekend..princess coup should win,but watch JBCS sirmione)i won approx $1.2m,but i was a huge punter back then,now i only now & then,i love the 1st try scorer these days good odds if you know how to narrow it down...,got a big win on eric grothe junior last year in the final v melb.,also when the wests tigers won the comp in 2005 i backed them all the way in from 125/1,i used to go to their training at concord oval so knew they were spot on,bit like a JBC stayer in the cup,speaking of watch for sirmione when he comes to sydney for the bmw,sydney cup,in the wet hes a champ,got him at 80/1 in the mckinnon he did beat princes coup so he could beat her on saturday if melb.gets a bit wet...LT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.