FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

As i said brumbyites take the colour out of pastel & put the...

1. 348 Posts.
    As i said brumbyites take the colour out of pastel & put the nitwit on ignore that way you hope to only encounter serious punters who come on the thread for genuine information such as general comments,the posting of links to surveys & other type of info that can be useful,what brumby doesnt need is the pastel type that jumps in with "all eyes on this"this is big blah,blah,blah....you have all heard it & it does zero.the thread i started on brumby needs time to develop their projects is correct in my opinion,the next 6 months brumby will be around their current price while they get the sites going so for anyone the ilk of pastel looking for massive gains best go elsewhere atm it is not that type of stock,patience is the way,even with the 1/2 offer i cant see the predicted big buying as they only have 36m shares & 18m to add at 14c so i cant see those holders selling until all the pardoo drilling has been done,there will be a few who buy for the 1/2 but for me thats not my strategy,see brumby listed at 20c & management have unlisted oppies for the same january 2010 but at 20c exercise where the new oppies to be listed are at 15c so there is a 25% gain there is 12.5m unlisted oppies that after doing the maths i would exercise them at 20c but i understand management wont due to the sp,see the disadvantage with those unlisted oppies is management havent been able to trade them to pay for the 20c exercise which gives brumby another$2.5m cash,nobody has realised this ive done a back of the envelope calculation & i will put it in a new thread see what you guys think,if they were exercised into 12.5m shares you will have another6.25m shares & oppies,anyway its in the anns.to oppie holders..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.