ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

brw story, page-4

1. 6,284 Posts.
    For every success, there are 25 failures......lol....more like 100 failures.

Considering brown coal briquette manufacturing has been around for centuries, and the notional calorific improvement is and has always been about 20 to 30% , I fail to see how binderless technology is worth investing in...especially considering wec's primary r&d is focused on black coal tailings ( no significant energy gain,,,but at least you make a marketable product from (black ) coal dust/tailings etc

When brown coal briquettes ( binderless or otherwise) give you a 30% energy improvement GROSS ( gross,,,,you can discount at least one third to half of that gross stated improvement, due to the high energy requirement to make the stuff, and factor in waterway / tailings dam pollution).

Do you know what the commercial price of their briquettes are compared to the raw material or compared to 100 other different brands of briquettes ?...binder or otherwise ?

So,,, for a 2,000% NETT end product price increase you have to be a little sceptical about the commercial viability of a 15 to 20% NETT product energy increase.

But wec's more into briquetting black coal tailings... stuff that is not all that commercially prolific,,,, and stuff that does not spontaneously combust....embarrassingly setting up shop and then finding out there is no reliable raw material supply...oops !

Why do you think WEC are in open dialogue with esi ?

Perhaps, because wec's secondary technology....drying brown coal,,,is far less efficient/commercial/superior etc ?

Do you think they want to own Coldry tech ?

Why do you think big 3 lettered mining conglomerates have had similar lines of communication that may or may not be in revisit mode as we read ?

Murrin Murrin, coal liquifaction, booradie,disappointments?

WEC are definitely ahead capital works wise,, but not tech wise.

IMO wec is setting itself up for an esi t/o lest wec becomes another Booradie, or Murrin Murrin.

Your ''chasing thru the Borneo jungle'' info is a little amusing and a tad distorting.

Locations are connected to nearby port infrastructure.

They are extant, working jorced resources.

They are regionally strategic

And if deception needs further clarification,,,who is chasing who ? ..The Borneo jungle dwellers ( as you would imply ) have already rejected the wec model ( which tends to imply wec model just might not be the most efficient and may put a cloud over commercial viability.

THEY are chasing esi.....From what I hear, THEY, ( your''jungle dwellers''), were so keen to fly with Coldry, that they were talking deals before their coal samples were even air freighted in, and tested for process compatability.
    They, may have even been requested to cool their heals some what.......now....

Regarding US r&d cash mountain....

If you look back thru my recent posts, you will read a reference to Kos having to call in last minute favours hand balling some very important ARUP/Mac-C-D talks over to others, so that he could be in 2 places at once...Melbourne and Canberra

You just don't say no to invitations from visiting high powered US delegates, who have ultimate control over cleaner coal enviro R&D cash grants....

Remember the free trade agreement ? They do...now then..

................just who is chasing who ?

( or is that whom.....must ask Jan .~))

Appreciating just how significant certain spp and short fall aspects are becoming, I'm now comfortable in changing my predominantly hold sentiment to buy..

imrichbitch,,,good article all the same..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 21949205 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.