ALY 14.3% 0.8¢ alchemy resources limited

Bryah Basin JV revenue, page-3

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Thanks for sharing your thoughtful opinion Panzerbiscuit. My understanding of plan is Superior want to be running feed from Central Bore through mill by about this time next year. Permitting is being pushed forward now and large majority of 2022 surface exploration drilling budget is going into Central bore. Central bore already got several hundred historic drill core from previous operator with deposit defined down to 75m depth so Superior has some back of napkin tonnage and grade of deposit from just historic work that they won't share with me. My impression is Superior goal with the 2022 campaign at Central bore is to at least double the tonnage by expanding deposit at depth....very first drill Superior completed went down to vertical depth of 144m for example. I had very recently been told in writing that Hermes and Hermes South would be the feed for mill between main pit deeps, which is less than 350kt,and main pit pushback. When Hermes put on care and maintenance in 2019, I believe it was, there was still something like 18 months of ore in mine plan. I understand fuel cost for diesel through the roof, but gold price also higher today. Hermes/Hermes South resource at 1.8gpt is still almost 3x the grade of economic open pits in Nevada so removing the 400,000oz gold from these pits from mineral reserve I found curious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.424M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $960 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 922474 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.