LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Hi Gekko, my understanding is SDV has a JORC compliant reserve...

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Hi Gekko, my understanding is SDV has a JORC compliant reserve of 1.1mt and a total resource of 7 mt M&I+inferred. From the total of 7mt, the are able to at least extract 1.1mt in the form of LiC. Hence why I estimated a roughly 20% recovery from the total of M&I+inferred. I doubt any company let alone AGY would be able to extract 50% of their M&I+inferred resource. Let me know if I'm wrong.

I was laughing when OS said there are no laws preventing them from drawing brine from sentient's land, it's a first in first served basis. This is the biggest BS I've heard in my life. So that certainly as you say, isn't an option for them.

Speaking of red flag, which director of a company would retweet a ramper's call of 3 Billion valuation when they know it is false and misleading information, which company would bluff so highly of PA only to have Jow Lowry reluctantly deprogram the lie, which company would release an announcement with such vague information "impurity are at acceptable level", which company would not disclose the name of the consulting firm undertaking their economic assessment - I have not heard one! I have serious problems with management integrity of AGY hence I would like all to be cautious investing in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.