GW1 0.00% 4.6¢ greenwing resources ltd

Eventhough today was very low volume (less than one million...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Eventhough today was very low volume (less than one million shares changed hands), the fact that DESPITE the low volume NOT A SINGLE share has been traded at sub 1.6c level is surprising and a bullish sign. It could mean that consolidation/accumulation is approaching its end, we already touched the bottom (very low volume, and no one accepting to sell lower is a sign of bottom touching) and thus we may be ready for a re-rate. Maybe those watching on the sidelines are awaiting some news/catalyst before jumping-in ?

Probably next news could be about starting the drilling campaign. BSM is committing 500.000$ for the drilling campaign.

It is exciting, because I expect it wont be a deep drilling campaign (no more than 100m down, probably they may stop at 50m or even 25m, trenching at surface is even sufficient for a small resource but they need drilling to define a big resource). the graphite is at surface-near surface, so it is very low cost to dig it, and drilling not deep allows them to do more drills with the same amount of money. Assuming a cost of some 50.000$ per drill (50m-100m including assaying samples) we would have at least 10 drills (if drills arent that deep, we could even do some 20 drills for a 25.000$ per drill, in madagascar i suppose that it is stocking, transporting and assaying samples that would cost most money, they may have to send samples to south africa, i am not sure they have in madagacar a laboratory able to do assaying for mining operations).

IMO we would at least duble our current resource (from 250.000 tonnes contained graphite to 500.000 tonnes contains graphite). But that iss pure not very well educated speculation. Maybe if they give us more info on drilling in a next news, we could do better educated guesses. Anyway exciting times ahead !
    Last edited by DoctorFouad: 10/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 62518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.