GW1 0.00% 4.4¢ greenwing resources ltd

Groundswell, I wouldn't shoot you for using the word "symbiotic"...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Groundswell, I wouldn't shoot you for using the word "symbiotic" but referring to Elephant country and giving a wrap to Mancala probably deserves some sort of high velocity projectile to be directed your way.

I've been wondering since this whole fiasco started just how much Mancala were paid and what was achieved by paying them that money.

I'm pretty sure Mancala are traveling OK after the BSM project.

Also, its not just the mill that has been sold off but ownership of the tailings. Wasn't the tailings resource and the various new metallurgical techniques of extracting it the subject of optimism in many posts on this forum and dollars spent over a number of years.

Lion is getting 16% of the company for $580,000 to set up a "future relationship" for any future discoveries. If this was a true "relationship", then BSM would be given a share in Lion so that its shareholders could also participate in any future development of the tailings.

I don't see any royalty or shares being granted in Lion for the tailings resource. Just the $13 million cash. It makes me wonder why the $580,000 give away is really necessary.

I'm all for future co-operation and aligning one's self with a strong partner but I must say I don't see much of a partnership here.

If this was a true partnership BSM would benefit from the tailings in an ongoing manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.975M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 432247 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 24000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.