GW1 0.00% 4.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

The andapa plant could be the third stage. If we define huge...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    The andapa plant could be the third stage. If we define huge resources at andapa we should expect a much bigger plant there it is also much closer to port. Costs would be easily lowest in the world. The way i see it is this one :

First stage / plant : lohorano at 8.000 tpa

Second stage / plant : mahefedok at 16.000 tpa (just doubling all equipment of lohorano plant. The drying circuit is modular and easy to command from our supplier in south africa a bespoke circuit expanded from current 12.000tpa to 16.000tpa. Flotation cells would be manufactured on-site. I would speculate the whole plant wont cost more than 15M$ capex and would be built in less than one year. The whole capex could be financed from execising options and free cash flow).

third stage / plant : Andapa at 32.000tpa just doubling equipment of mahefedok plant. Total capex not exceeding 30M$. By this time BSM team would be expert building new graphite plants with off takes and estabilshed long term customers and a burgoning graphite market this goal would be easy to achieve.

Total : 56.000tpa of large flakes premium priced graphite by 2020-2021.

All this avhievable and realistic potential is without counting any lithium potential...

I guess it is easy to see the huge opportjnity of a multi baggzr stock with bsm...
    Last edited by DoctorFouad: 20/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.250M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 791 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 58838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.