GW1 4.00% 4.8¢ greenwing resources ltd

BSM - Stratmin Global takeover, page-10

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Yes Madagascar Graphite is a Known by Row Industry/End Users as "the right stuff'.

The company @WangChung refers to below that shelled into Gold was involved/JV'd with Energiser a lumberjack play in Madagascar. They were positioned on wrong side of island, with dreadful infrastucture, proposed Super Pit Production [for Canadian/TSE standards] of 70kts++, issued a DFS to no interest whatsoever for Capex investment and thus left the scene.
    remember a poster @shipment I think that said BSM would 100% Grapmeda.This was back in December.
    Come on back posting shipment. Come on too any long term BSM 'accumulators' who may ring/speak to management or be in the BSM sophisto "pool".
    Don't be shy. Currently this is being "ramped" by Siberians from the Graphite Thread. Our motto is Share Research, read between the lines, get the gist, read the Market Dynamic.
    Current "CONcern' is the dilution "problem" in BSM going over 500mil shares on Issue and frankly the Siberians seem to be the ones buying On Market since this madagascar deal surfaced.

anyhow cazz and johnno it's a real interesting development just wonder where the directors live,operate from? oh tell me the Head Office ain't in PERTH !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $1.554K 33.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 915 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.