GW1 0.00% 4.3¢ greenwing resources ltd

Not a current follower of Bass or graphite, but the trading halt...

1. 18,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Not a current follower of Bass or graphite, but the trading halt for BSM did get my interest (came within a minute of a TH for rent.com.au and throughout BSM were going to do an exit from resources all together, like MUM).

Anyhow, that now obviously isn't the case.

Interesting they are going into Madagascar. I was at a Resources Rising Stars lunch in Brisbane a couple of weeks ago, and the second presentation was from Capricorn Resources (CMM), who, frankly, I couldn't say I'd heard of. Turns out Capricorn is the new name for Malagasy Resources, who were a Madagascar focused explorer, with graphite interests over there as well. Not sure of the reasoning, but the MD was explaining how they are in the processing of disposing of all their Madagascan projects (including graphite) to become a gold miner up in the Pilbera!

Anyhow, that's the way of the world I guess. Maybe worthwhile trawling through some of the old CMM (Malagasy) releases on a wet afternoon to see if there might be some useful information related to Bass' new adventure.
    Last edited by WangChung: 02/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.794M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $4.074K 92.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54734 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 31692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.