SDV 5.32% 49.5¢ scidev ltd

bsm update is out ...., page-11

1. 131 Posts.
    Come on Newland didnt mean to offend you, just trying to make light of a serious situation ?.

"What are you on about?..asf's post was perfectly clear, logical and and a very plausible explanation of what's transpired in the last few days"
    Yes agreed Newland ,but this is not coming from the source that ultimately counts ,the company

Absolutely no disrespect intended to you or asf ,we can all read and choose to believe/influenced or not by what anyone posts here .I want to here from the company

I believe after 7 years (& still in the top 10-15 holders I think) I can laugh at the irony of this companies lack of success & my own stupidity at investing way to much in a company that just keeps us in the dark .Believe me the losses are huge for myself & many others here and there is bugger all we can do ..except have a laugh if you can .

I bought in on the great belief/story and direction of this company however, now so many outside influences are continuing to stifle anything INL is involved in ,we all need this company to respond, stand up and inform us either way .

The last AGM on the 21/11/11 Stated
    "Intec’s September quarterly report announced that commercial discussions in the Middle East have proceeded to signature by Intec’s 50% owned joint venture subsidiary,we expect to make a further announcement on receipt of the first staged payment in the near future."

Something must have happened here, 9 weeks has past since the agm annoucement and 4-5 months since a signature and no news .I do not want to read it in the Qtly that there is a problem .Why simply not inform us its still on track/ delayed/cancelled.Where is the respect shown for the shareholders.

The BSM issue will just add further to the financial stress on this company.Is it going to be 2-3 weeks before we here that BSM cannot meet its payments to INL ?,

This companies cash burn is way to high ,the directors get paid each week regardless & hold little or no stock and we the shareholders only know 1 absolute thing for sure, most of us are carrying massive losses on a continuing declining SP .

Now ...where is my life jacket ?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.025(5.32%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 49.5¢ 47.0¢ $92.51K 194.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41825 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 8994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.