GW1 9.09% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

The AGM was a unanimous vote on all counts. From memory, this...

1. 276 Posts.
    The AGM was a unanimous vote on all counts. From memory, this included issue of 10% more shares of a value not less than 75% of the average vwap of previous 15 days. I don't think anything is undisclosed or hidden. I'll be shuffling some funds around to try soak what I can at these rates. FA on the company hasn't changed. The ability to lower your average buy in has.

Also, BSM being a slow mover & Xmas coming so there is a chance people are pulling funds to put elsewhere for either a quick buck or to fund Xmas parties knowing they can most likely get back in at the same price once other plays have come through. So, I'll retract my previous statement & break my 40% exposure rule for a BSM top up / drop some more funds in the kitty so my 40% rule isn't broken - sorta cheating.

Next up, this is a common game that's played regardless of new being good or bad & I can't see what bad news can come from BSM except perhaps some delays, which mean bugger all in a LT play. I had a stock drop 40% yesterday, held on, news was released today and it's up 50%. Just ride the pony you bet on. 1.4 is a good thing. Nobody was complaining when it went up 3 points. Either buy sell or hold. Know that now we've seen some bigger banks etc. come on board more games will be played in the future. Do your homework, have a plan & stick to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.