GW1 9.76% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

Again, the impossibility to time the market consistently has...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Again, the impossibility to time the market consistently has nothing to do with intelligence/or hard work/or not trying enough...even super computers and the most advanced algorithms cant do it. It is the result of a fundamental characteristic of human behaviour : human beings have free will, they are unpredictable and they are able to adapt/change their behaviour.

If you are able to time the market correctly in a consistent manner, then you must be already super rich, which obviously you are not, otherwise you wont be wasting your time investing in microcaps and participating in a public forum trying to convince others how smart you are, and confusing luck with intelligence.

There is no shame in luck. Its part of our lives. I do understand however that people get nervous when others point out to them that luck plays a major role in many things they did achieve in their lives.

I highly recommend you read Nicolas Nassim Taleb works, in order to appreciate the role of luck in the stock market and in our lives in general. He said :

"The people I go after are the false experts, those who do not accept the limits of their knowledge"

"Years ago, I noticed one thing about economics, and that is that economists didn't get anything right"

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/n/nassim_nicholas_taleb.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $3.419K 77.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73188 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 66665 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.