GW1 0.00% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

bsm, page-5

1. 2,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5792
    Hi DoctorFouad,
    I understand I was speaking from the perspective of a MUS investor as MUS is drilling next door to SYR in Balama. I'd assume their flake distribution will be similar to SYR and low on the large to jumbo sizes unlike BSM. MUS is a ruby mining company first and foremost and that's where is gets its market cap from.

Hi benq,
    In regards to SYR, it was built up during the big graphite hype train and was at 1.5 billion market cap at one stage. It's come down since to more semi-realistic values at 680 mil now (still too high in my opinion).

Here is a fun damning paper on their operation. Even if its a little overhyped, many things there ring true.
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/4035268-anyone-done-dd-syrah-resources

It's worth a read. Here is a particular amusing quote,

"Despite management's enlightening confidence, we think there is too much excess graphite to be rectally consumed by the board. On the plus-side, we believe there may be significant growth in the graphite fire retardant market moving forward driven by the need to put out fires at its offices."

In conclusion....

"We have toyed with company assumptions and derived a target price of around $0.70/share"
    Last edited by Dr_Manhattan: 06/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.062M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12195 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 915 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.