BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

BSR premium not discount, page-7

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Good post Niftiest. At close today , the latest placement mentioned earlier is presently at a 3.13% PREMIUM to market price rather than a 10% discount. Like you posted , with some extra funds Alex can start cranking up the operation such as the fencing , road making and the cost of the legalities of setting up the new company which will include the Senegal Government.Small but important stages as these ,which can be done without waiting, helps remove time doing them later so that when the funding is approved , he can move onto a more advanced stage.Bring on the Presidential Decree.Having that will allow us to move to the next stage in another area of the business.Patwait posting on Teranga Gold was a very bright and encouraging piece of news with Bassari situated along side them.I am really excited about the creation of a promotional film about Bassari with the plant operational .With a professional putting it together who also has Bassaris best interests at heart , will ensure that this will be a great tool to help future potential investors understand the workings of Bassari. Great for the very tired website which will get a face lift sooner rather than later ,and great for road shows .Great for us who have not been in a position to travel to Senegal and seen it first hand for ourselves.So I think I am as positive as you Niftiest .For me , the granting of the permit was the greatest hurdle to face . From here to the first pouring of the gold is only a course of exciting events that should not take too long as everybody and institution involved are all willing the project to be successful .I must admit that I did have a bottle of my favourite tipple quietly over Christmas to celebrate the granting of the permit .I hope there is not too much further slippage with the share price as there really is no foundation for that to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.