BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Some of my research which I am prepared to share. I stress that...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Some of my research which I am prepared to share.
    I stress that you should also do your own research..

Makabingui Gold Deposit is controlled by a regional structure (fault) striking ENE. It is anopening structure  linking two marjor structures (Main transcurrent fault and Senegal Malian Fault) and controlling important known gold deposits as Massawa and Makosa.

A major, regional, 300 to 400m wide shear zone, called Senegal-Malian accident, starting in western Senegal, runs right across the birrimian asement of western Mali and comes to disappear under the Tambaoura escarpment in west Mali. That structure is sometimes interpreted as a major thrust of the sedimentary sequence on hte volcano-plutonic unites. It seems to be the major guide in the generation and migration of gold mineralizing fluids.

West Africa has favourable geology that can be compared to the Canadian Shield but with the added advantage of being flat, providing easy access, as well as causing heavy oxidation of near surface material. Throughout West Africa, exploration for gold is concentrated in the Birimian greenstone belt that stretches from Ghana through Senegal. In Mali and Senegal, gold mineralization occurs in close proximity to the crustal scale fault zones of secondary fault structures associated with felsic intrusions. Ghana, Mali, Senegal and Burkina Faso all share similar geology.
    The Loulo deposit( is in very close proximity to Konkoutou  prospect in the Moura permit) (Randgold Resources, 11 MM oz. gold) began to pour its first gold in 2005
    It's early days in the Konkouto/ Moura permit area but further information to be gain may support / confirm the belief that Konkoutu may be a very large deposit as shown on the aero magnetic survey.

Mali is still an immature jurisdiction in its first cycle of sustained, detailed gold exploration. This is emphasized by the fact that the first modern geochemical survey was completed in 1989 and the first modern airborne geophysical survey was released in June 2004. Senegal is also at a similar stage in its countries development.

The success of Mali, with good geology, modernization of the mining code, combined with government support, has created a model for the rest of West Africa to copy. Mali, which modernized its mining code in 1991, has since placed six major mines into production and production has tripled over the past decade, thereby threatening the premier position of Ghana in West African gold production. Under the new mining code Mali government ownership is 20%. RECENT BSR DEAL 10% with Senegal Government ownership.

Many of the mines discovered in Mali, currently the fastest growing gold producer in West Africa, are large enough and the tax incentives generous enough that even majors, such as Anglo-Gold, are prepared to carry partial interests, especially if they are the operator. The synergy of junior exploration companies joining with majors to place new discoveries into production has been an extremely successful formula for speeding up and assuring the successful development and operation of new mines in the region.

Senegal 's gold industry is in its very early days with much to be understood about its characteristics & hopefully a lot more gold to be discovered.

Bring on the production phase

Cheers  & I hope you find the information helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.