BSX 2.70% 3.6¢ blackstone minerals limited

BSX Chart, page-1175

1. 14,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7744
    @MelbStriker

Sorry mate, missed this.

Currently we are seeing the first stages of a trend reversal but I need to be very clear here that a full reversal hasn't been confirmed yet.
    An easy way for punters playing at home is buy simply watching which side of the bollie median line the SP is trading. Above the line and the SP is going up, below the line and the SP is going lower.
    In the past couple of days we've seen the SP skip over the bollie median from the negative to the positive. (first stage). Now the challenge is for it to hold there. In my experience, breakouts like this always get backtested so watch for a test of .165 over coming sessions. That back test is not a negative but a test of support and needs to happen for this reversal to be valid IMO.
    Also you can see the SP has jumped above the yellow 8ema and that ema is crossing above the bollie median as well. All bullish behaviour IMO. MACD has also copied this move.

I'll continue to monitor and add info where I can.

Cheers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4841/4841576-c4fd1b5556dd56469ace5e67e9cb79fc.jpg

PS. I did add my email on the thread where you asked. Most welcome to send me stuff if you got it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.