BSX 2.04% 4.8¢ blackstone minerals limited

Hi Michael, My thoughts are I have made so many mistakes with...

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Michael, My thoughts are I have made so many mistakes with shares over 27 years.
    My thoughts for what they are worth.
    FA, BSX has a promising future ahead of it and I expect the current market volitility is not going to impact what it needs to get done in 2022.
    It does not need to raise funds.

Hmm I have not got all day to type but market is a mix of sentiment and fundamental. The ratio IMO over years of this bull has gone to sentiment , with fundamental not getting a look in. Right now I think sentiment still has a long way to go to get to capitulation (months) At the end fundamental will emerge again and some stocks will resume.
    TA on the markets. Distrubition. Stocks that have good FA go up in the morning, little guy/ bargain hunters thinking to buy the dip. Then the bigger players sell into whats there.
    Buy the DIP has worked for years not this time, it will take time for this understanding to emerge.

Individual stocks do there own thing hence I halfed by BSX holdings rather than a full exit. In hindsite I was wrong.
    Where will BSX go today? Maybe some morning strength then down would be my guess. S&P is down DOW is down. Hope it keeps the .55 line today.
    PCE (price index) out in the US Friday morning, Powel mentioned it is not great in his speech, maybe a slip.
    We have yet to see a crash, probably to late for that to happen IMO. Maybe a bounce in Feb then role over and hang on. Is what i'm thinking.
    2022 the year of Volatility. I'm not a day trader but I traded BSX yesterday for +600, this market is a day traders dream if they are any good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $25.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $366 7.684K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96510 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 43790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.