BSX 6.67% 4.8¢ blackstone minerals limited

Thanks for the links and I agree, as BSX continues to build...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Thanks for the links and I agree, as BSX continues to build momentum down-rampers will appear here to try convince others that nickel will be surpassed by other technologies.

IMO there will be a growing interest for companies to develop new technologies, yes, but the road from idea to mass production is a long one and will miss the Electric revolution boat in my opinion.

Nickel is what the world needs and BSX will supply.

Here is a great summary of LFP and emerging technologies from the roskill link.

'Technology breakthroughs, until then, are nevertheless to be expected. Development of nickel-based cathodes with 1-5% cobalt loadings or no cobalt at all are present in the technology roadmaps of most European and North American automakers and their cell suppliers. In any case, LFP should be considered as a complementary or refuge material in addition to high-nickel chemistries. While LFP could power urban and some larger vehicles in the C-D car segments, nickel-based cathode will continue to be the go-to option for most automakers offering driving ranges over 400-500Km or performance vehicles.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $25.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $8.47K 186.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 213065 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.