BSX 2.08% 4.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

Resource upgrade will not occur until the UBU PFS release in mid...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Resource upgrade will not occur until the UBU PFS release in mid December.......

We can expect a steady flow of drill results from BC, BK, KS and TC for inclusion in the resource upgrade at that time.

We can also expect more news on who the suppliers will be for the development of the pilot plant and progression of the DBU DFS.

We have our fingers crossed that we will get news on 3rd party feed supply contracts and off take agreement/JV partners before year end.

I am particularly interested in Ecopro's update on cathode material supply due mid October.

Anybody who sells out of BSX due to impatience is taking a big risk they miss a significant rerate in the SP IMO.

I urge all to listen to the recent 3 "coffee with Samso" presentations showcasing the very high quality people in our employ who are focusing on external communication and branding(Tessa Kutcher), ESG(Anna Cranney) and refinery processing(Tony Tang). This has been a clever move by SW for the market to better understand our strategy and that we have the resources and know how to progress this substantial project.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $31.48K 697.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46510 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 83983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.