BSX 0.00% 5.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

It's interesting that POS announced today they have entered into...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    It's interesting that POS announced today they have entered into an MOU with PBT to consider supplying Ni concentrate to a "potential" Ni refinery to be developed in the Kalgoorlie region of WA.

I am quite sure that BSX has been having discussions with POS as well(given SW's reference to Peter Harold in one of his presentations) and at the end of the Ann it states that it has been structured in a non-binding fashion to not get in the way of any other potential deals POS is considering at the moment.

As indicated above SW has made it clear in a very public way that we will be able to offer premium prices for the "right" Ni concentrate so don't think POS's ann should be considered a negative for us.

We have so many comparative advantages in refining Ni in Vietnam vs WA I would back our strategy every day of the week.

Elsewhere I've discovered that PAN has a Ni concentrate supply deal with Trafigura which indicates that is a strong chance to be part of our 3rd party feed source going forward.

Today's poor price action is as usual on low volume as some of the lemmings jump off the cliff concerned about??.....well who knows what they are concerned about.....fresh news is just around the corner

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $2.7K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.