BSX 2.08% 4.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

Thanks team for finding this, you've made a wet weekend all...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Thanks team for finding this, you've made a wet weekend all the more brighter!

Lots to like about this investment....

A1 jurisdiction tick
    Ni Sulphide tick
    hydro power tick
    similar grade to our existing DSS orebody tick
    my rough NPV8 calculation of 1.2bn AUD with significant upside exploration potential tick tick tick

All that for a mere CAD MC of about 30 to 40m.

Obviously buying a cheap asset knowing that you can then influence the direction of future Ni concentrate production given we can pay a premium price is a smart play indeed.

Don't forget SW has mentioned many times that we could take our UBU/DBU model to other parts of the globe so thinking big picture this could take us anywhere really!

There could be more of these strategic investments ahead and being able to get in front of the big fish(BHP and Wyloo ie) is very difficult but clearly not impossible as we can now see.

Got to love the BSX board....no sitting on our hands.....on the front foot continually.

I'm sure they will formally advise SH's, probably just needed the dust to settle and stay under the radar to make sure they got allocated as much as they could get their hands on. Maybe an Ann on Monday.

Would love to see some sellers regret after Friday's surprising price action(be aware that Acuity Cap in a final placement to end the funding relationship with BSX did get 8m shares at 55c so they could be to blame....just a theory but even if correct the sooner they exit the better in any case). I've added significantly more than what I could get in the SPP at 59.5 and 58.5....happy to sit on the bid at 57.5 if Acuity want to sell to me there as well!

Overall a very positive move......Onwards and upwards!

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $31.48K 697.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46510 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 83983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.