BSX 0.00% 3.2¢ blackstone minerals limited

BSX Day to Day SP discussion, page-1789

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    The resource upgrade came partly from a drop in grade so probably not going to get 400ktpa output. Opex will also be higher. IMO

The other targets (I belive all outcroping, one blind to date) it is too early with numbers but it they had huge EM foot prints they would probably be talking about them.
    They are talking about the huge EM down the road that the goverment are drilling that we don't own. (Chim Van). Can blackstone afford it when it is for sale?

I'm not a geo by any stretch, but for me i'm not expecting large tons from the other targets. But hope they can develop enough of the MSV targets concurrently in the early years to help the head grade, along with accessing the King Cobra zone within the Ban Phuc DSS resource..

Ta Cuong was missing from the Ta Khoa Mineral Resource Update so hope to see it in the PFS expected to be delivered in January 2022.
    Ban Khoa (6.2mt DSS) is excluded from the PFS.
    Minago Nickel...whats going on there.
    Lots to like about the prospects and lots to take in to get the full story.
    Unfortantly it is pretty hard to cover it all before eyes glaze over, which might be why the masses are not here yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $5.413K 167.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18014 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 136000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.