BSX 0.00% 4.8¢ blackstone minerals limited

I suggest anyone that has any concerns regarding future of...

1. 2,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    I suggest anyone that has any concerns regarding future of Blackstone as a company to register to attend upcoming webinar on Monday 28th.

Blackstone have made available bookings to speak directly with MD and staff.

I have spoken with Blackstone directly and to put it simply, once the company are able to release the information in a contextual setting it will be clear that fundamentals have not changed.

Blackstone are diligently working to bring all the important aspects that are required to build a company of this magnitude.

They are not aiming to be a small scale mine, they are working hard to be a Green, World class Tier 1 Nickel precursor supplier, that's what your 43.5c is buying into.

The noise going on in the world currently do not directly affect Blackstone.

I ask, Who here is not going to work tomorrow because Russia invaded Ukraine?

Blackstone will not be producing until 2025 until then there will be plenty of 'significant' events in the world...it's just noise.

Buy the dip and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $1.369K 28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63500 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 227000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.