BSX 8.89% 4.1¢ blackstone minerals limited

BSX Day to Day SP discussion, page-3723

1. 2,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363

Hey welcome back,

I would'nt worry, if Blackstone where the only company down then maybe? but entire market is down generally, it's a macro influence not a stock specific issue. Blackstone Fundamentally are doing great in my opinion (IMO).

The annoucement of partner additional partner (aswell as Vinfast) will be a huge positive for Bsx specifically as it will be a significant de-risk catalyst IMO

Canada assets are long term investments to secure supply. Any short term movment is irrelvant IMO as it has no effect on getting operations up and running.

Blackstone dont need them to get up and running it's just a strategic investment for future supply shortages long term.

Blackstone are working with Vietnamese government to discover Nickel within Vietnam, if successful these discoveries are then offered on a 'credential' basis to companies that will mine and build value add to the country.

Long story short, IMO Blackstone will get first preference on any Vietnamese Nickel as you can't beat a company prepared to explore>mine>produce>pCAM>Battery>automotive all within country.

Happy to discuss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.004(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $21.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $18.36K 447.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14175 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.