BSX 0.00% 3.2¢ blackstone minerals limited

BSX Day to Day SP discussion, page-3726

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 776
    Nicely put Rick....you would think that as we have applied for the new tenements then the CV drilling was at a minimum encouraging and potentially "company making" as SW put it when he first described CV as a magnetic anomaly 15x the size of Ban Phuc! I can't help feeling that if CV does have this type of potential then the govt may wish to continue a JV with us. This may also don't dovetail with some necessary upgrades to local infrastructure ie roads and bridges around CV and TK to facilitate the extraction and transport of ore to our proposed future 8mtpa concentrator. Anyway that is for the down the track but exciting nonetheless.

I'm still encouraged by the recent update posted Aug 1 which advises about the accelerated strategy and funding of the new concentrator from internal cash flow at a later date. The market hasn't bought that news yet but as it's a strategy which is being devised in consultation with our "partners" I can envisage the corporate separation and 49% equity sell down of the DBU with refinery commencement on 100% 3rd party feed. Our share of the cash flow then is used to build the new concentrator at TK and we then supply our concentrate to the refinery to either replace 3rd party feed or increase the trains from 2 to 4 which is the ultimate goal to maximise the entire projects valuation. Ie doubling the PFS NPV from 2bn USD to 4bn USD.

Obviously a long way to go with more twists and turns no doubt but given we know a binding agreement with Vinfast and others is taking shape now for announcement around year end these issues and decisions are finally coming into focus.

Still confident that patience is the key to success here.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $5.413K 167.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18014 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 136000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.