BSX 0.00% 4.8¢ blackstone minerals limited

great info.in your opinion Is BSX wanting to sell a more refined...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    great info.

in your opinion Is BSX wanting to sell a more refined product driven by Vinfast requirement for precursor/ cathode and BSX realising an ability to capture stronger overall project NPV down the value chain or simply because of poor economics of the low grade nickel on the disseminated ore body in upstream?

I get they now want the perfect partner match, but does the partner want them? I can't help but get the feeling EcoPro was a perfect match before the timeline delay and the need to upsize the concentrator driven by low grades... who dumped who...

There seems to be low value in upstream, low grade drill results driving higher upstream capex cost and an emerging risk that partners will just take a 3rd party only feed option and do downstream themselves. How important really is in country feed and supply chain? enough to fund a marginal upstream for US$500m? Ardea have enough nickel to generate 147 million EVs. Nico have 40,000tpa for 40 years. Both much higher grades at closer to 1% and proven flowsheets. i get there will be global undersupply of nickel but the scale and grade of some of these mines is potentially epic.

just my doubts creeping in, looking for more constructive discussion and others views than just the banter and name calling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $1.35K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50073 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 28637 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.