BSX 12.5% 4.2¢ blackstone minerals limited

BSX Day to Day SP discussion, page-3965

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53

Accumulators are working the share price down with bots and crosstrades in a negative macro environment. Today’s trading activity totaled around1 million shares which is miniscule in the scheme of things, and certainly notindicative of any major shareholder, including Ecopro, dumping large quantitiesof stock, as many posters have suggested. Further, trading activity has beenlow for some time now. On the third of August, the share price spiked to 28cents. That price spike was built on heightened buying activity with 10 millionshares traded on the 3/8/2022.

It is my view that trading volumes will spike again in the verynear future. In fact, BSX has clearly stated in the quarterly that news onJoint Venture structure and investment contribution will be available by theend of the year:

The quarterly reads.

Partnerships
    : engagementwith partners focussed on reaching a final Joint Venture structure andinvestment contribution by year’s end;

In my opinion, BSX will deliver on the above by the end of theyear, and this news will have a significant positive impact on the share price.Having said that, accumulators will continue to manipulate the share pricethrough low volumes and a negative macro environment until this news becomespublic. Remember, the final act of an accumulator is to engineer a final newlow, which is often referred to as a “spring”. The accumulator will then seek toabsorb as many shares as possible in the new lower range as the share pricetrends upwards.

I believe, in the current price range, the spring is about to besprung. News on a final JV and investment contribution will propel the BSXshare price upwards at breakneck speed.

Hold on to your shares firmly through the next two months. Thereare plenty of accumulators who will happily take them from you at these bargainprices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.006(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $22.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $4.421K 96.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 29234 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.