BSX 16.7% 3.5¢ blackstone minerals limited

BSX Day to Day SP discussion, page-4228

1. 5,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Nickel is still a very good investment, BSX holdings in NC1 have started making gains again recently. Managed to jump on it myself again at 61 and could make more than a cheap bottle of wine this time, if and when I sell. If it weren't for our partnership issues, poorly communicated as they are, BSX would've have had a run over the last couple of weeks on the back of the nickel price going up too IMO.

The Christmas period is upon us, interest rates are going up again, there's increasing talk of recession, the war is escalating inside Russia's borders. This Christmas period is much different from the last few years.

Nickel is going up in price, underpinned by strong future demand projections from the battery industry, perfect.

The price of energy is skyrocketing, making renewable energy and electrification of vehicles and renewable energy projects increasingly attractive, once again perfect for BSX's ambitions.

This SP is merely being held back by it's partnership situation now, NC1 proves that. Ecopro on way out, Vinfast et al yet to formally commit. Interference has very likely been run by Ecopro on the way out the door. I don't believe Vinfast have a customer/client relationship with Ecopro as far as I know.

Russia has repeatedly embarrassed themselves on the battlefield and now the war is being conducted within their own borders. The Russian people don't like to be humiliated by leaders who lose wars and in my opinion are likely to replace their current leadership and end the war, reducing sanctions against their economy and pay reparations to Ukraine which will stimulate the global economy, particularly in the area of renewable energy projects and other construction. It's inevitable really. That's perfect for minerals, they're going to need a lot of steel. There's a large fund that's already been established by Andrew Forrest and others to help Ukraine rebuild and renewable energy is one of it's major focuses. The war will not go on forever and Russia has already lost in my opinion, they and their diminished cheer squad are completely humiliated losers. Next year should see the global economy rebound in my opinion, once the war ends, but this Christmas will see sentiment for risk diminish further as people clear their books of losses and take their profits at the end of the year.

I see Ecopro's actions this year as deliberate sabotage of the BSX SP because they didn't get what they wanted and were likely trying to force their will upon us.

All in my opinion. Once a partnership is formally announced we will very likely have a multibagging event and see the market capitalisation reach new highs. I've seen nothing to suggest BSX has the intention of earning revenue before the next rattle of the tin however. Weirdly some commentators think it's a bad idea to earn your own money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $10.63K 312.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 514000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 101810 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.