BSX 0.00% 5.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

Stop the whinging please....get out of the kitchen if you...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Stop the whinging please....get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat!!

Do you think SW's pay rise would have been either proposed or ratified by the board if satisfactory progress was not being made.

If the sky really was falling SW would already be gone.

I suggest all SH's refer back to the quarterly update released only 6wks ago as you will see an extensive update for investors. See attached important page amongst others.

Management has a big job delivering on the commitments they have made especially in the area of finding the right business model which all potential equity partners will agree to. At least we know which options they are considering and that reducing dilution and funding the reduced cap-ex 60% via debt are a strong focus.

They did set a target of delivering the binding agreements by year end so we should get at least an update shortly.

As a SH you have invested in a company that has extremely high potential to deliver holders with strong returns over the long term. This does not come without risk and takes time to put together.

We are not in control....the management team are so sit back and be patient.

We are weighed down by general market volatility and an exiting former major SH.

It is what it is for the time being.....but there is significant intrinsic value in the existing operations so I gain some comfort from that and look forward to a turn around in sentiment in first half of 2023 if not before.

GLTAH DYOR
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4917/4917277-850ab0a5b69d0e90f06d636520bd8aa1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.