BSX 2.08% 4.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

I'd like to understand other posters / shareholders thoughts on...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I'd like to understand other posters / shareholders thoughts on BSX because my feelings are we are still very much an exploration company proving up a resource and expanding its mine life would be the highest priority IMO. An 8 year mine life as per the scoping study is not sufficient and probably one of the key fundamental reasons the SP and subsequent low market cap is reflective of this.

There seems to be a lot going on outside of the drill bit and that's absolutely fine and will add value but the main game here is to stop talking in pure hypothetical and actually keep the market informed regularly that the resource is expanding to what we believe is a world class nickel sulfide project.

I'm just not seeing enough assay news flow on a regular basis that tells me we have now proven 12 years or 15 years of mine life etc etc. Scott needs to take this back to pre cap raise as per my above post when the drill bit was spinning and news flow was very consistent and reflective of what was actually happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $31.48K 697.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46510 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 83983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.