BSX 0.00% 4.0¢ blackstone minerals limited

QTR end reports don't do much for growth companies like BSX it...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132

QTR end reports don't do much for growth companies like BSX it only regurgitates the announcements and the only meaningful info is the cash at bank (burn rate).

What has changed from our recent highs (3 times we touched) mid 50's then a significant drop back -36%? You could make a case that the company may show ridiculous PFS NPV numbers (positive) for both streams with a significant resource upgrade but again pure speculation on my part, is that why the major share holder keeps adding relentlessly. The selling makes no sense and this is way oversold. I'm still adding both inside and outside of super with a Buzz announcement or two to drop and watch this re rate, until then this is frustrating as hell unfortunately.

One thing I do know from my zoom call with Scott and also conversations with the team at BSX they watch the SP daily and have a finger on the pulse, they will not be enjoying watching this share price pull back and the fact that no directors have had a chance to add tells me something very market sensitive is coming.

BTW there is a real effort to suppress the price of nickel with some serious games being played with the commodity pricing. I only watch it for my own education with Nickel and Copper two commodities I want to have a major position in going forward no matter the games.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3112/3112511-56aa13496348579081ba5e711aaac846.jpg
    Last edited by Investsavvy10: 22/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $200 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 475 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 433226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.