BSX 2.50% 4.1¢ blackstone minerals limited

BSX Day to Day SP discussion, page-914

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I agree completely. More and more drill rigs, constant chatter from Scott in these interviews month after month, talking about partnerships, etc... BSX needs to begin releasing consistent resource updates again to help the SP get back on track. I'm not sure where he was expecting the growth or re-rate to come from considering BSX has pretty much zero concrete partnerships in place to help make the vision a reality. it was the growth in the resource and those assays that gave this stock such a bullish feel. I'm a little unsure as to why you would want to "decouple" the investors from the drilling results if you have nothing else to give the market right now.

It's been very frustrating to watch the interviews and hear Scott say the same things over and again yet delivering very little in the subsequent weeks and months. I'd love some insight from some more seasoned investors on here if anybody has time to drop some knowledge. I still like BSX and want to hold, but even as a rookie I just get a sense that something is a little off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $21.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $8.397K 200.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 176976 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.