BSX 1.96% 5.0¢ blackstone minerals limited

BSX Day to Day SP discussion, page-71

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Guys - just had a quick 5 minute chat with BSX new corporate development - Patrick.

Regarding my email and questions around assay processing, time frames etc.

Obviously we just had an announcement to market but he said they have drill holes sitting on 90 days +.

The assay company they use in Perth is the best, most reliable, accurate etc and they wont change (obviously the industry agrees), because they cant keep up, as we all are aware of that. But to know 90 day backlog is crazy.

The assay company are working on improving systems and people, automation around assay processing to reduce the backlog.

I asked around the PFS timing, given the backlog we want to ensure as much resource is throw in as possible and it would suck to release a PFS March/April missing January-March results with 9 rigs spinning. Could be substantial amount of upside left out of the study.

They are committed to the timeframe but at the same time really need the assay lab to reduce that backlog to maximise whats in PFS.

Results in terms of frequency probably 6-8 weeks in larger batches. I guess if they hit something monstrous their disclosure would require them to announce immediately otherwise they will be batched up to demonstrate a 'material' improvement on the SS numbers. <<< who decides what is material is still a little ambiguous for me.

I also enquired around our other assets outside of Vietnam- with most commodities and sectors running hot, just seems an opportunity to spin off, JV or monetise those Vs leaving them stagnant. Scotty has mentioned this a few times.

Within 12 months their should be outcomes on the other assets - which hopefully strengthens our cash position?

Best I could get- not sure if anything new to anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $26.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.216K 179.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 148716 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 80059 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ 227948
Last updated 14.45pm 10/05/2024 ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.