BT Deceptive & Unethical Behaviour This document is very...

1. 768 Posts.
    BT Deceptive & Unethical Behaviour

This document is very decpeptive and misleading in parts and raises some very serious questions on proper operational code . Companies have to comply with specific disclosure requirements and Supperannuation funds must ENSURE the imformation is not presented in a deceptive or manipulative manner as to mislead or decieve members about the particular fees and charges that may apply .
    Executing a transcation or automatic fee deduction on behalf of the customer without written authorization and a clear and mutual understanding of the contract is a clear breach of The Consumer Code and if this is proven to be correct then subsequent disciplinary measures should be taken against the Company .

This is a form of affirmative action on behalf of BT and perhaps others such as IOOF . I would be contacting the office and requesting a fee disclosure record and balance this against my original transactions just to ensure they are operating on an open and transparent lv .

BT has used its Discretionary power in influencing or effecting a transaction ( automatic fee deduction ) for a customers account without first obtaining written discretionary authority from the customer . There have been numerous documented complaints where Clients of BT have returned the forms and ticked NO and have still been charged despite their non agreement .

This behaviour is pedestrian at best .
    I wonder what ASIC are doing and whether
    these improperly acquired fees will be returned
    to their unsuspecting Fund holders . I doubt it

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.